IT support – Polish speaking
Location: Heerlen, Maastricht area, The Netherlands
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Start date: Immediately
Fully office based
Salary: please send your CV with your salary expectation
Open to recent graduates as well – Training and excellent career opportunity provided
Next available start dates: 4th March or 1st April. Apply NOW and secure your place!
Join a rapidly growing IT hardware support company. Our client is seeking multilingual individuals to join their Customer Center in the Netherlands, providing exceptional IT and tech support to customers across Europe.
If you’re ready to a dynamic role and open to the idea of moving to the Netherlands, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a 1st Line Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be at the forefront of ensuring our customers are happy. Your job will involve tackling various technical issues, from problems with devices and networks to helping with software troubles. You’ll be part of our team of experts who are here to provide helpful advice and support for our products. We don’t do cold calls or use high-pressure sales tactics in our customer-focused company. Instead, our main goal is to answer questions and provide solutions to the questions people ask
- Provide exceptional customer service and expert product support, helping customers find the right solutions.
- Deliver technical assistance to both new and existing clients.
- Maintain accurate customer records in our system.
- Facilitate payment processing, refunds, and exchanges.
- Collaborate with production and administration departments when necessary.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, including Windows operating systems. Familiarity with computer components such as processors, sound cards, and video cards, gaming background would be ideal.
- High level of English fluency is mandatory.
- Fluency in Polish written and spoken.
- Ability to work onsite at our Netherlands location (Maastricht area / Heerlen).
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Previous experience in telephone support or online customer service would be advantageous.
- IT support experience would be beneficial or IT studies, background with skills in Windows, Active Directory, debugging, and fault diagnosis a plus.
- Any other language knowledge is a bonus: especially: Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Czech, Serbo-Croatian
- Salary + Bonus with Annual salary review and increase
- RELOCATION SUPPORT (reimbursing travel expenses up to €150, help to find local accommodation in Heerlen area)
- Year-end bonus and additional perks, including product discounts.
- Comprehensive training and personalized development plan.
- Company-provided pension and health insurance.
- On-site parking and a modern, multicultural office environment.
Join our diverse team of tech enthusiasts in our brand-new office. Be a part of a welcoming and supportive workplace that values your expertise.
How to Apply:
If you’re up for the challenge, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply now and become a vital member of our technical support team! Send your CV to: email@example.com
As a dedicated recruitment agency, working exclusively on this project, we offer full support for You to be successful in this role, including:
✔Professional CV upgrades
✔LinkedIn profile optimization
We also have plenty of job opportunities across the UK, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.